Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Hello from Lyall And Sons Woodsmiths in Tennessee

LyallAndSons created the topic: Hello from Lyall And Sons Woodsmiths in Tennessee

My name is Shane Lyall and I'm the "Lyall" part of Lyall & Sons Woodsmiths. My avatar is the youngest of my two sons and the oldest, although he works as a stste law enforcement officer now, still makes sawdust part time.

We are a small shop in Northeast Tennessee. We do custom furniture and cabinetry as well as antique restoration and refinishing. We only do a limited number of pieces a month but our focus is quality custom work.

I have been a woodworker and turner for more than 25 years. I started around the age of 16 with a hammer and my Dad's old jigsaw. I have been blessed with a shop full of equipment but, sometimes, long for those Saturday mornings of so many years ago building in the back yard.

If your ever in my neck of the woods feel free to drop by the shop. We'll pull up a chair and see who can tell the biggest lies!

Use the guards,
Shane

Derek replied the topic: Hello from Lyall And Sons Woodsmiths in Tennessee

Hi Shane and welcome aboard.

There is a very diversified group of woodworkers within this site and everyone pitches in where we can to help answer questions or giving your thoughts on a topic. I call New Brunswick, Canada Home and yes it's pelting freezing rain right now with a forecast of 6 to 10" of snow depending on who you want to listen to. Part of the great white North and we try and keep a good sense of humor about it all. Welcome aboard Shane.

Derek

Join Us On:

YouTube
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Twitter
   Pinterest
   Google+