Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

eric422 replied the topic: JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

Here is a link that can help you transfer photos from your phone to the computer.

www.ehow.com/how_4557519_put-cell-phone-pictures-computer.html

If your pictures are from a camera then this is how you can do it.

windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-...mputer#1TC=windows-7

Hope this helps

Derek replied the topic: JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

Hi Pastor Steve and and a big welcome to the woodworkweb community. You are going to find lots of help here both within the site video, site project archives and of course the the excellent people whom participate in the forums. There are some awesome woodworkers within the membership and questions are free.

Derek

BillTheBuilder replied the topic: JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

Welcome to woodworkweb! We'll try to help as much as possible with any advice we can give. I am so happy to hear uyour making the best out of something you like :).

Glen replied the topic: JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

It's great to have you here Steve!! You are,, as you well know,, blessed to have such a wonderful Wife. She knew what you needed when you needed it & came thru for you.

I prefer a free photo hosting site like PhotoBucket. Just google search free photo hosting sites & pick the one you're most comfortable with.

Also search the YouTube.com website for woodworking videos. Check out the New Yankee Workshop videos on there. He is one of my favorites.

Now "Get out there & make some sawdust!!!!!!" B)

Join Us On:

YouTube
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Twitter
   Pinterest
   Google+