The Dremel 4000 is the most powerful machine in the Dremel family of power tools. With its new design and well-thought features, as well as its extensive list of add-ons, it is definitely a must for any hobbyist. It can allow you to accomplish a wide range of cutting and finishing tasks for projects on a wide variety of materials.
Power and Comfort
The main distinction of the Dremel 4000 from other power tools is its design. It is smaller and lighter than older brands. It can perform well through speeds from 5,000 up to 35,000 RPM without Dremel models, and even existing models of other distracting and straining vibration. The soft grip on the handle, and the conveniently placed power switch, makes using this tool one of the most enjoyable experiences in your garage or workshop.
Complete Description and Warranty
The Dremel 4000 is backed by a five-year warranty. Each purchase of the product should include these materials (aside from the tool itself):
• Circle Cutter/Straight Edge Guide
• Sanding/Grinding Guide
• Storage Case
• Quick Start Book
• 191 High Speed Cutter
• 401 Mandrel
• 402 Mandrel w/ Screw
• 407 Coarse 1/2" Sanding Drum
• 408 1/2" 60 Grit Sanding Band (2 pieces)
• 411 3/4" Sanding Disc, 180 grit (3 pieces)
• 412 3/4" Sanding Disc, 220 grit (3 pieces)
• 413 3/4" Sanding Disc, 240 grit (2 pieces)
• 414 Felt Polishing Wheel
• 420 Heavy Duty Emery Cut-Off Wheel (2 pieces)
• 421 Polishing Compound
• 426 1-1/4" Fiberglass-Reinforced Cut-Off Wheel (2 pieces)
• 428 Carbon Steel Brush
• 429 1" Felt Polishing Wheel
• 432 1/2" 120 Grit Sanding Band (2 pieces)
• 445 1/2" 240 Grit Sanding Band (2 pieces)
• 541 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Wheel
• 561 MultiPurpose Cutting Bit
• 84922 Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone
• 90962 Wrench
• 932 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone
Versatility and Ease of Use
Despite its powerful features, the Dremel 4000 has controls and parts which are easy to understand and utilize. The speed settings can be easily and accurately adjusted on the speed adjustment buttons. It has a six-foot cord so you can work on a wider and larger area, a nose cap with a pencil grip for added stability, and its motor brushes can be replaced to prolong the motor life.
The Dremel 4000 comes with 30 accessories and 2 attachments in its package. Some of these attachments are the Circle Cutter/ Straight Edge guide, Sanding/Grinding guide, and the Multi-saw and Planer adjustments (as mentioned). The kit also contains important add-ons like cut-off wheels, sanding discs, polishing wheels, a steel brush, and so on. Basically, when you have a Dremel 4000 in your house, you can embark on creating and improving just about anything.
When you have a power tool like the Dremel 4000 in your house, you can use it for a wide variety of projects, like cleaning gemstones, sanding and polishing wooden children’s toys, and even grooming pets.