Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ridgid TS3650 Table Saw

• shadow
  • shadow's Avatar Topic Author

shadow created the topic: Ridgid TS3650 Table Saw

Before I buy this saw, anyone have experience with it?
  • dandelude

dandelude replied the topic: ridgid 3650

i bought this table saw about a year ago.... it has been a great tool. no problems or complaints. a great buy for the money...too bad homedepot sells it...i hate giving them my money. but i did a lot of research on the 3650 and found it to be a great deal.
dan
  • CARPENTERDON

CARPENTERDON replied the topic: Re: Ridgid TS3650 Table Saw

I've had a 3650 since '02.......Love it!
I had a Delta contractor's saw before that.

Actually I had all Delta & Porter-Cable stationary power tools prior to selling them and purchasing all new Ridgid stationary tools in '02.

I am slowly buying all of the Ridgid portable power tools and pneumatic nailers too.
  • thestruuus

thestruuus replied the topic: Re: Ridgid TS3650 Table Saw

I bought one a few months ago and I love it. I am still having some issues getting it aligned correctly, but I think its due to pebtaf.
  • Trevor

Trevor replied the topic: Re: Ridgid TS3650 Table Saw

I've had mine for about a year now and am fairly happy with it. The mobile base that came with it didn't work too well when my garage floor wasn't totaly flat. It would get hung up. I do find accessories are hard to come by. I would like to get the link belt for it but haven't been able to find the pulley. Powerwise it's great and easy to square the blade to the table. I just re-tuned to fench this weekend, it was off by 1/8 at the back. It's the best saw for the price.
  • Anachrophile

Anachrophile replied the topic: Re: Ridgid TS3650 Table Saw

As long as this post is still active, I'd love to hear some owners' opinions about this saw's apparent and alleged stability problems. I've been looking at this saw for some time now. It seems to be a good value, but I have seen it in person at Home Depot, and even when it is assembled properly (at one store it looked like it had been assembled by monkeys who gave up halfway through) it did have a distinct shakiness. Has anyone noticed this with their saw? Is it possible to bolt the mobile base too low to the floor, so that the full weight of the saw doesn't rest on the feet, even while seeming that it does?

I'm comparing this one (no surprise here) to the Craftsman 22114, whose fence deflection in-store I was not wild about. So, I'm down to a choice between shaky legs and an bendy fence. (I think I might have a Grizzly in my future.)

Join Us On:

YouTube
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Twitter
   Pinterest
   Google+