Login Form

Free Catalog

Join Us

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: hitachi C10FL table saw

Re: hitachi C10FL table saw 9 years 6 months ago #845

• RobK
Hey, guys I've been looking at this saw and I am very impressed with all the features this saw has to offer. You're recomendations have convinced me to purchase one this week. Ronzworld, do you like the built in dust control on this saw? I've been by Lowes about a dozen times and keep going back to this same saw, so this week I am going to own it. Thanks for all the info.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HITACHI C10FL TABLE SAW 9 years 6 months ago #846

• RONZWORLD
  • Fresh Boarder
ROBK. THE DUST CONTROL SYSTEM IS PRETTY GOOD,I'M HOOKED UP TO A 2HP. SYSTEM SOLD BY HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS .DOES A REAL GOOD JOB! THE ONLY THING I'M NOT REALLY CRAZY ABOUT ON THIS SAW IS THE LOCK LEVER FOR THE BLADE TILT,DON'T GET ME WRONG, IT WORKS,JUST NOT AS GOOD AS IT SHOULD. WHEN I TIGHTEN IT I CAN STILL MOVE THE ANGLE OF THE BLADE WITH THE WHEEL. IT HOLDS THE ANGLE JUST DON'T ACCIDENTLY BUMP IT OR IT MIGHT MOVE. SO FAR THIS IS THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE . I GUESS IF YOU WANT A PERFECT SAW YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT YOURSELF! I'M SATISFIED WITH WHAT I HAVE FOR RIGHT NOW,MAYBE LATER I'LL BE ABLE TO BUY A NICE GRIZZLY CABINET SAW WHO KNOWS? GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SAWS GUYS!! 8)

Re: hitachi C10FL table saw 9 years 6 months ago #869

• Jerry
  • Fresh Boarder
My Lowe's has no specs on this Hitachi table saw. Can someone who bought one post some specs like: arbor size, rip capacity L&R, 120/240?, amps at 240 & 120; horsepower, RPM? Left or right tilt?

Jerry

Hitachi C10FL Table Saw 9 years 5 months ago #871

• Keegan
  • Fresh Boarder
Jerry the site for the manual and specs is:
www.hitachipowertools.com/product/files/...le_saws/C10FL_OM.pdf
I have had a C10FL since January of 05, it's a good saw for the price. I have made a few modifications to make it even better. I added braces near the bottom of the legs to keep them from twisting when being rolled, and I also made a dropdown out-feed extension. If you install the dust collector pan then you must use a dust collector or the saw will fill up with sawdust.

Re: hitachi C10FL table saw 9 years 5 months ago #872

• RONZWORLD
  • Fresh Boarder
JERRY,THE SPECS. YOU WANTED ARE 3.0 H.P.( DEVELOPED) INDUCTION TYPE MOTOR 15AMPS/7.5 AMPS,120/240V,3450 RPM W/OVERLOAD PROTECTION. TABLE SIZE-27-1/8X20-1/8,LEFT&RIGHT TABLE EXTENSIONS,EXTENSION FENCE CAPACITY-24" LEFT&RIGHT.MAXIMUM DEPTH OF CUT @ 90 DEGREES 3-3/8",2-1/4@ 45,DADO CUT WIDTH IS 13/16" MAX. NET WEIGHT IS 264.5 LBS. IT IS A LEFT HAND TILT SAW THAT CUTS LIKE A LASER WITH A FREUD BLADE ON IT. READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS AS TO WHAT MINOR PROBLEMS I'VE HAD WITH THE MACHINE,ALSO I'VE NOT HAD THE TWISTING PROBLEM OF THE LEGS THE OTHER GENTLEMAN HAD, MAYBE I DON'T MOVE MINE AS MUCH. I DO HAVE A BIASED OPINION ON THIS SAW , I LOVE IT! I DON'T THINK YOU CAN BEAT IT FOR THE PRICE,ALTHOUGH THE 500+ DOLLAR RIGID SURE LOOKS LIKE A NICE SAW TOO. HOPE THIS WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR,IT CAME DIRECTLY OUT OF MY MANUAL. WATCH YOUR FINGERS! RON, FROM RONZWORLD. 8)

HELP!!! Hitachi C10FL 45 degree stop problem 9 years 5 months ago #877

• TubbyCat
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello all. Thanks for taking the time to help me chase this down. I recently purchased the Hitachi C10FL from Lowes, and after putting it together, I've realized that the 45 degree stop is not correct. The manual suggests adjusting a screw that is not even there (manual outdated?). I checked out the floor model at Lowes and the sales guy had no clue how to adjust the 45 either. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Dan
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds